Thank you so much to those of you who joined in today, and I’m looking forward to seeing those of you who missed but I know are looking forward to our next call. If you’re not able to watch or listen to the video, you can get the highlights beneath the video.
- Join the community at the $5 level by Saturday, March 7th, and get $10 perks, including calls like these, until fall!
- Time – We could extend to 75 minutes if others would be agreeable to this. Maximum manageable seems to be approximately 75 minutes, which is doable for all who were at today’s call.
- Structured vs “flowy” – We’re going to try out flowing and unstructured for now, with Brandice to provide structure or redirection as needed. The book will provide structure and the resulting conversation will be allowed to evolve.
- Reading – We will be reading the book during the call, pages read can be non-linear, comments and discussion will be both during call and in the Discord channel as well. No homework!
- Future – Those present would like to do the follow up book, Goldmining the Shadows, and would also like to read Women Who Run with Wolves, but we would likely need a different format for the latter.
- Content/theme – Given mixed spiritual practices and levels of knowledge, we will likely stick to the book and resulting discussion rather than go into deeper discussion in these shorter calls. As a result, the calls will be manageable for someone of virtually any spiritual practice or level of knowledge.