The thing that is most important to me in sharing my own journey is an offering of community. Below you’ll find info about the community and you can find more about what Soulful Focus means to me over here.
Patreon is where I am currently creating community space and offering affordable, manageable support at whatever level works for you. If you’re not familiar with Patreon, this is a pretty good overview of what it is and how it works.
Readers – $1/month
- Ongoing access to newsletter and public posts
This level of support is for those who enjoy my existing, readily available work, who wish remain subscribed without any further commitment, and are willing to toss me some change for the free content that I create and put out in the world. It’s nominal, comes with ongoing free content and my sincere gratitude.Become a Patron!
Co-Workers – $5/month
- Personal mid-month affirmation – delivered digitally to you with a day or two of the 15th via my chosen divinatory system for the month
- Access to my virtual co-working schedule – schedule time with me and up to 7 others for dedicated work time online using a pomodoro method of timed work and breaks
- Discord access at the co-existing community level – you’ll have access to the basic community channels, giving access to 24/7 online webconference rooms where you can cowork with each other, journal/color/craft, or even drink tea and read together (introvert friendly coexisting spaces!)
- Exclusive access to early content, live video, deeper dives – When I get something new or try something out, you’ll get a close, messy look at all of it before I offer a full review to public readers
- Opportunity to give input on future content (reviews/topics/how-to’s) – You’ll get to vote on polls, pick what comes next, steer content going forward
- Behind-the-scenes access to unfinished projects – I might have an oracle deck, an affirmation deck, a workbook, and a daily reader all in the works. You’ll get early peeks!
This is a tier that is affordable because it gives you special access to spaces I’m already creating for myself monthly and access to each other in ways that I won’t always have to be present for, other than as a moderator. It’s the “I’m taking you along for the ride and then we both gain community! Woo!” tier.Become a Patron!
Community – $10/month
- Quarterly Seasonal Circles (Zoom) – shared sacred space during the turn of season, including guided ritual, suggestions for personal practices
- Sharing Circles (Zoom) – periodic, focus chosen by Brandice based on season and conversation within the overall community
- Office Hours (Zoom) – live calls monthly for consultation, tips, supportive strategizing, schedule quick 1:1 slots or submit questions during a group call
- Quarterly snail mail – little bits of whimsy from me, likely including an affirmation card, some fun office supplies, worksheets or prompts
- All lower tier rewards (mid-month affirmation, virtual coworking & coexisting, Discord community access)
This is the tier that involves an active community. You will have direct access to me in group formats and to each other through an online discussion space and live gatherings for sharing knowledge, sacred quarterly seasonal ritual, accountability, and even occasional instructional courses.Become a Patron!
Sacred Circle – $25/month
- Sacred Circle private Discord space – This will be a private area on the server for this level of patron support
- 60-minute private session quarterly – To be used however you would like, for consulting, support, divination, celebration, whatever.
- Live calls monthly – shared space with needed structure so all are witnessed but flexible in supporting individual needs (two times offered, mid-day and late evening)
- All lower tier rewards (affirmation, virtual coworking, quarterly seasonal observance, Discord community, office hours)
This is the tier that involves an active, intimate community. You will have direct access to me in a small, live group space, an option to meet with me for a 60-minute private session quarterly (whenever you want to use it during the quarter) and to each other through both the overall online community and your space with each other.
This group and activities will be built to serve the active members, so it will evolve as the group evolves and grows.Become a Patron!